Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Across the Border!

Moshi... Moshi.....

Welcome to my new Blog, 
In this blog, i will share about mathematics thing....

Mathematics,

yeah, that a scary word isn't it?!


Everybody know that mathematics are scary, horror, and always become the nightmare of every people. And I accept it....

Only crazy people think mathematics are beautiful, interesting, and exciting... and of course i am one of that crazy people..... hahahaha

Now and so on, i will introduce to you the beauty of mathematics. Especially Algebra.... EVERYBODY in my class hate Algebra..... hahahaha, and don't be shock if in this blog had a little blend with my "VISUAL KEI" stuff. I always love to share my visual kei and J-Rock stuff... So, waiting for my next post....

0 comments:

Post a Comment